About the Spring 2023 Virtual Career Fair
CFP Board’s Spring 2023 Virtual Career Fair is the go-to event for employers and job seekers in the financial planning profession.
This year’s event is presented in partnership with Diversitas, a coalition of partner universities that aims to make the financial planning profession and the wealth management industry more inclusive.
For Job Seekers
During the Career Fair, you can:
- Visit employer exhibit booths and view open jobs and internships.
- Apply for jobs using your profile and resume.
- Interact with employers through one-on-one video meetings and messaging.
- Find your dream job or internship by networking with top companies in financial planning.
The Career Fair offers a variety of benefits, including:
- Customizable virtual exhibit booth to showcase your company, highlight available job openings and interact with candidates in real time.
- Access to candidates’ profiles and resumes, enabling you to connect with potential hires before, during and after the event.
- Branding opportunities on the event platform and in the marketing campaign to promote the career fair to CFP Board’s database of current and potential CFP® Professionals