About the 2022 Virtual Diversity Career Fair
CFP Board’s 2022 Virtual Diversity Career Fair is the go-to event for employers and job seekers in the financial planning profession.
Presented in conjunction with the fifth annual Diversity Summit on October 27 in Washington, DC, the Virtual Diversity Career Fair is focused on job candidates who are women and people of color. Register for the Diversity Summit separately here.
For Job Seekers
During the Career Fair, you can:
- Visit employer exhibit booths and view open jobs and internships.
- Apply for jobs using your profile and resume.
- Interact with employers through one-on-one video meetings and messaging.
- Find your dream job or internship by networking with top companies in financial planning.
The Career Fair offers a variety of benefits, including:
- Customizable virtual exhibit booth to showcase your company, highlight available job openings and interact with candidates in real time.
- Access to candidates’ profiles and resumes, enabling you to connect with potential hires before, during and after the event.
- Branding opportunities on the event platform and in the marketing campaign to promote the career fair to CFP Board’s database of current and potential CFP® Professionals.